|Air Consumption||500 C.F.M @ 100 P.S.I|
|Vacuum Loading rate||58.7 S.C.F.M @ 25 ” H.G|
|Control Power (battery)||12 Volt D.C Charging with 110 or 220 volt A.C|
|Operator Controls (Man/Auto Vacuum/Discharge)||Also Reverse Vacuum NEW!|
|Vacuum Inlet||4″ Cam Lock|
|Discharge Outlet||4″ Victaulic (6″ available)|
|Air Inlet||2″ N.P.T|
|Pressure Vessel||Certified (CE/PED available)|
- Skid Mounted c/w forklift lift points.
- The PV500 Vacuum unit cycles from vacuum to discharge when the pressure vessel is filled with the material being vacuumed.
- This is set by the operator on a timer located in the control box.
- Overfilling will not damage the unit.
- Material being vacuumed does not come in contact with any moving parts.
- Handles wet or dry material, sludges, slurries, sand, gravel, and rock.
- Battery is good for approximately one-month continuous operation before recharge.
- Virtually maintenance free as there are only three moving parts (knife, gate, valves).
- There are no filters to clean or replace.
- Pumping up vertically over a typical pumps 28 feet is easily achieved with our vertical lift assistant.